ARB Simpson III Rooftop Tent with Shoe Pockets
The ARB Simpson III rooftop tent will provide the ultimate in ease and convenience when travelling. Unfolding in minutes, a rooftop tent provides sleeping quarters off the ground, protected from the elements.
Spacious and comfortable, all bedding can remain inside the tent during the journey, freeing up vital storage space in the vehicle, and allowing the tent to be quickly and easily packed away. The ARB Simpson III Rooftop Tent is supplied with 2x shoe pockets which attach to the internal sail track.
- Series III tent incorporates an updated design and new materials for better strength, rigidity and water resistance
- Includes 2x shoe pockets
- Manufactured from high quality, poly/cotton fabric
- Incorporates Oxford polyester flysheet, with excellent water shedding ability
- Sturdy aluminium retractable ladder
- High density bonded chip foam mattress with removable cover for increased comfort and durability
- Incorporates pull out verandah and optional zip-on annex
- Insect screened windows and doors
- UV stabilised laminated PVC cover
- Bungee cord system to assist when closing
- Easily mounted to ARB’s purpose designed roof rack, or suitably load-rated Thule or Rhino roof bars
- All aluminium components feature an anodised finish for improved corrosion resistance and appearance
- Comes complete with mounting hardware, wrenches, ladder, travel cover and comprehensive instructions
- Size: 1400mm W x 2400mm L x 1300mm H
Touring awning also available. Available in three sizes – 1250mm, 2000mm, 2500mm
Open size - 1.4m / 55" wide x 2.4m / 94.50" long x 1.3m / 51" high
Closed size - 1.4m / 55" wide x 1.4m / 55" long x 30cm / 12" high
Please note, there is an additional shipping charge for this utem due to the large size of the package.
- Fast deliveryReview by KPJ
Just a BIG THANK YOU Mike for the fast delivery of the roof tent, it arrived next day, my customer was well pleased, as he had his defender a day early. I am looking forward to using your services again!!
Keith. (Posted on 13/04/2017)