Alaska White Paint Pen
- TUPP single stage paint pen is ergonomic, light and easy to use.
- It allows quick, one-step repairs of small scratches and nicks that may appear on any painted surface.
- It will meet the highest colour matching expectations.
- The patented valve mechanism and gravity action of the paint pen will give you an even flow of all components assuring the same particularities and brightness of the original finish.
- An edged polyester fibre tip allows accuracy and can be removed to be cleaned or replaced.
- The paint pen has a closed opaque container preventing accidental spills, hardening of the paint and colour change due to light exposure before the application.
Advanced Usage Tips for chips, fine scratches and wide scratches
Chips: Make sure that the pen has a good flow of paint. This is accomplished through lightly dabbing the tip against a surface other than your vehicle. After a good paint flow has been achieved, you should then proceed to lightly touch the chip with the tip of the pen to the bottom of the chip. For best results, wait at least 5 minutes between coats. Repeat this process until the chip is fully covered.
Fine Scratches: Make sure that the pen has a good flow of paint. Holding the TUPP pen like you would a pencil or ink pen, hold your hand as steady as you can and very lightly draw a fine line across the scratch from left to right, trying to stay inside the lines. For best results, wait at least 5 minutes between coats. Repeat this process until the scratch is fully covered.
Wide Scratches: Lightly pressing tip across scratched area, almost making small-connected circles, will fill wide scratches.